Totaling approximately 40,000 square feet, the new golf clubhouse at Cabo del Sol opened in 2002. The facility
serves both The Ocean Course, a Jack Nicklaus Signature design and the Tom Weiskopf-designed Desert Course.
Cabo del Sol teamed up architect Jon Bernhard of Arizona-based Swaback Partners and Roberto Elias of Elias + Elias in Guadalajara to create a truly organic structure that fits into the contrasting nature of desert and sea. The architecture calls for a distinctive Mexican design featuring spacious verandas, terraces with flowering gardens, indoor/outdoor dining and a spacious golf shop.
Elias + Elias
Approximately 25,000-sq. ft. of interior space and 14,000-sq. ft. of exterior
and terrace space joined by 12-foot moveable glass doors that create a "wall-less"
Lockers, men's and women's lounges, bar, dining, terraces, showers, dressing rooms and restrooms, wet and dry areas with large day lockers, club storage and vanity areas .
- Open from 6 am – 7 pm.
- Featuring International & Traditional Mexican Cuisine.
- Indoor and outdoor dining.
- Sweeping views of ocean and fairways can be seen from all terraces.
- Open from 6 am - 8 pm.
- Featuring the Clubhouse' signature drink the Cabo del Sol Sunset Margarita.
- Banquet private dining room for 20 people.
- Private banquet-social events facilities for up to 300 people.
- On course beverage cart.
- Tournaments planning and operation.
- Golf Shop.