Tom Weiskopf, Golf Course Designer
Facts & Figures
- Opened December 2001
- 18 Holes - Par 72
- Course yardage ranges from 4,800 to 7,049 yards
- Ocean views from every hole
- Ranked #5 in México - Golf Digest 2007
- A 40,000 square foot facility that fuses the perfect blend of colonial and traditional architecture with modern amenities to create a distinctive Mexican design.
- Fine dining in a relaxed atmosphere with indoor and outdoor dining.
- Full service snack-bar.
- Men's and women's lounges, private shower, dressing rooms, vanity areas and lockers.
- Private meeting & social events facilities.
- Full Banqueting Services offered for clubhouse and various other function areas including the 40,000+ square foot ocean front lawn.
- 1,900 square feet of retail space.
- The Golf Shop stocks an unmatched collection of leading golf and resort fashions.
- Features the latest in golf accessories and equipment.
- On course beverage carts
- Box lunches
- Club storage
- Tournament operations and organization
Practice Facilities & Green
- The Desert Course has a state-of-the-art practice facility in addition to a practice putting and chipping green. Hourly Rate: $9.00 + 10% tax p/p (included in guest fees).
- Taylor Made $65.00 including tax ($45.00 - 1:30 & After)
- Lessons are available from our certified PGA Professionals.Contact our Golf Shop at
011-52-624-145-8200 (from the U.S.)
- Appropriate golf attire is required at all times.
- No swimwear, denim, cutoffs, halter or tank tops.